Dr Hendrik Aßmus
Dr Hendrik Aßmus studied law at Christian-Albrecht-Universität of Kiel and Copenhagen Business School. He is a German qualified lawyer (Rechtsanwalt – admission in 2009) who has been focusing his career on (international) Investment & Finance and on International Commercial since 2009. Dr Aßmus earned a legal doctorate from the Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel in 2008.
Dr Aßmus has worked on investment & finance transactions in various positions both in private practice and in-house in private banking. His in-house background also includes a management role in the investment arm of one of Germany’s largest family-owned conglomerates.
Dr Aßmus is particularly familiar with the following types of investment structures:
- large portfolios of (consumer) receivables (secured on real estate and unsecured; performing and non-performing);
- direct and indirect real estate investments;
- private real estate funds; and
- mezzanine and subordinate real estate investments.
Dr Aßmus assisted various trading firms with the design and implementation of German and international distribution and supply systems, including:
- commercial agency;
- sales branches and sales subsidiaries;
- franchise; and
- standard terms and conditions of sale and purchase.